By providing superior high output and high efficiency, this sports light series is the ideal solution for outdoor sports lighting such as
municipal, school and semiprofessional outdoor sports lighting. Dynamic thermal management design maximizes heat dissipation
and significantly improves the life of luminaires. Built-in surge suppression adds an extra layer of protection to the luminaire driver.
The unit has a versatile mounting bracket for hassle-free installation.
• Sealed die-casting profile for outdoor applications.
• Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
• Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65).
• Available in NEMA 3Hx3V, 4Hx4V,5Hx5V,6Hx6V distributions.
• Light engines are available in standard 4000K, 5000K and 5700K (70/80/90 CRI)
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 49,500 to 118,000 Lumens
• Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and
• Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage.
• 0-10V Dimming
• Built in surge suppression with max.20KV @120-277V(Max.40KV @277-480V).
• THD: ≤20%
• Power Factor: ≥90%
• Ambient operating temperature -40℃ to 55℃ (-40℉ to 131℉).
• Estimated 50,000-hour lifespan.
Note: Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application.
All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at
25℃(±5℃) specifications subject to change without notice.
• DLC Qualified
• UL wet location listed.
GK Lighting Solutions started as hydroponic and indoor gardening supply company. Through connecting with commercial facilities, we realized the need they had for lighting fixtures that were in addition to their specialized grow lights.